Company Secretarial Services - Corporate Secretary for Singapore company
All companies in Singapore are required by the Companies Act, to appoint a company secretary within 6 months of incorporation. The Singapore corporate secretary must be a Singapore citizen or a Singapore permanent resident who is well verse with the secretary duties required in compliance with the Singapore Companies Act.
The duties of the company/corporate secretary are:
a) To maintain and update the statutory registers and statutory records of the Company:
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors, Secretaries, Managers and Auditors
- Register of Charges over the Company's assets
- Register of Directors' Shareholdings
- Minute Books of the proceedings of general and board meetings
b) To prepare board resolutions and minutes of directors' and shareholdings' meetings
c) To prepare for the company’s annual general meeting
d) To prepare annual return and to file the annual return with the ACRA
e) To prepare minutes/resolutions and to lodge relevant returns with ACRA, where necessary, examples:
- Allotment of shares
- Share transfers
- Share certificates
- Changes in the officers (directors/secretary/auditor) of the Company
- Change in registered office
- Changes in the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- keeping track and provide alert on due dates
EnterpriseBizpal is a professional firm registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) as a filing agent, and we are able to do e-filing and provide the corporate secretarial services to Singapore companies on behalf of our clients.
Our professionals are here to ensure that business regulatory compliance will never be a burden to you, so that you are able to concentrate on your core business.