Company Annual Return Filing with ACRA
Annual Return – Section 197 of the Companies Act (Cap. 50), every company with share capital is required to file a return annually containing its particulars, with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). This annual return is to be filed with ACRA no later than one month after the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The first AGM must be held within 18 months from the date of incorporation and in subsequently, within 15 months from the last AGM.
There will be penalty imposed on companies for late filing of the Annual Returns. The penalty will range from $60 to $350 depending on the length (counted in days) of the default.
If you have not appointed us as your Company Secretary and you would prefer us provide the Annual Return Filing service as a “one-time” engagement, we do render such ad-hoc assignments.
- Change in the name of the company
- Change of address of the registered office of the company
- Change in the share capital
- Transfer of shares
- Change of the company’s principal business activities
- Change of particulars of the officers of the company
- Conversion of company type, either from private limited to public or vice versa
EnterpriseBizpal.com can help your company by preparing the required documentation for the changes and file it with the ACRA.